Juventus v Roma 2:45 PM | Sat, Aug 01 2020
Sport: Serie A | Star Rating: 9.0 Evaluation: Win (900)
|-132 (True) - Roma Over 1.5 team goals @ pinnacle|
We're playing Roma Over 1.5 team goals - 9* play
- After a humiliating 2-0 loss to Cagliari last night, Sarri (Juve head coach) said that he may field a team made up entirely of U23 players.
- Juve have already won the league and this match is meaningless
- Juve also have a very important Champions League match on the horizon and will be keen to keep their best players fresh.
- Expect motivation levels low for Juve and a very weak starting XI to be announced.
- Roma have been playing extremely well and can end the season on a high here.
- In their last 6 matches they have scored at least 2 goals while generating a huge 2.97xG
50% off your first purchase
at covers experts
at covers experts
USE PROMO CODE:
Winning Starts Here
What does ‘Star Rating’ mean?
Star Rating is the number of units the handicapper is risking on the bet. Therefore, if the Star Rating is 7.0, it is a 7-unit pick. On plus odds picks, the handicapper is risking their Star Rating unit amount. On negative odds picks, the handicapper is betting enough to win their Star Rating unit amount.
What determines the lines/odds that are used?
We are constantly evaluating online sportsbooks and line feeds to ensure accuracy with our Expert picks. We typically have between 5-10 legal and reputable sportsbooks for our handicappers to select lines from. They are required to select the current line from these featured books so authenticity can always be confirmed – no stale lines!
Where can I view all my purchased pick?
All of your purchased picks will appear under My Experts > Pending Picks: