The NFL season rolls into Week 7. Put your betting card together in one spot with 5 best bets from top-performing NFL Experts and get 30% OFF your total order at Covers Experts.
Week 6 Record: 2W - 3L (40%)
Season to Date: 14W - 15L - 1P (48%)
Pick #1 - Carolina vs New Orleans
- The Panthers came back down to earth last week losing to the Bears at home while the Saints come in rested off a bye. With the total sitting in the low 50's, Power Sports thinks there is more value on that market than the spread. Fresh off a tidy 5-1 (83%) Week 6 card, they have released their Division Best of the Best on the Over/Under here.
Pick #2 - Green Bay vs Houston
- The Packers undefeated season came to an end last week at the hands of the Bucs and the Texans lost a heartbreaker in overtime to the Titans. Which team is primed to bounce back here? Alex B. Smith has been very selective with his NFL picks this season but is cashing winners at a 64.3% clip. 'Quality over Quantity' is his motto and this play is his NFL Game of the Week.
Pick #3 - Pittsburgh vs Tennessee
- The marquee matchup of the afternoon slate features 2 of the 3 remaining unbeaten teams: the Steelers and Titans. In what is a near pick'em, it is a perfect opportunity to see what the artificial intelligence model of Sportspicker A.I. has to say about this must-watch game. Already a strong 14-7 (67%) on the season, they say the answer may surprise you!
Pick #4 - San Francisco vs New England
- Two teams enter on opposite ends of the spectrum. The 49ers put together a convincing win over the Rams, while the Pats laid an egg against the Broncos after their Covid-19 layoff. Will they return to form or continue to spin their tires? Teddy Covers delivered a winner on the Bucs with his Big Ticket release last week and looks to keep his 80% top play run alive with another 10* pick.
Pick #5 - Chicago vs L.A. Rams
- A solid Monday Nighter on tap when the Bears travel to Los Angeles to take on the Rams. Is Chicago for real at 5-1? Or are they the product of an easy schedule? The same could be said about the Rams at 4-2. We turn to Forum Legends' League Capper for advice here, as he has released his Best Play of the Season. These have won each of the last 3 seasons and loyal followers of LC know you do not want to miss it!
***SPECIAL OFFER FOR CHALK TALK READERS***
Want to SAVE 30% on these picks or any other package on Covers Experts? Enter promo code CHALKTALK at checkout for an instant 30% savings!
Best of luck and be sure to check back next week.
- Covers Experts Team