WTA Indian Wells: Elina Svitolina v Marketa Vondrousova
PICK: pinnacle @ 3 MV (-107)
DATE: March 13, 2019 - 9:00 PM
STAR RATING: 8.0
EXPERT: Tennis Insiders
EVALUATION: Win (800) - Final Score ES 16 at MV 14
Pick: 8* Vondrousova +3 Games
- Svitolina has dropped serve 12 times in the last two matches and she faces a quick turnaround after winning a marathon match against Ashleigh Barty yesterday, winning 7-6/5-7/6-4 in 3hrs 12mins.
- Svitolina also has her right knee taped and could possibly be vulnerable after playing such a long match with just 24 hours recovery time.
- Vondrousova is finding her form again after returning from injury, she’s beaten Kastkina, Ostapenko & Halep already in this tournament.
- She’s lost both previous meetings against Svitolina but she retired in the final set in one and converted just 1 of 5 break points in the other.
- She’s playing the tennis of her life right now, winning 8 of her last 9 matches, expect the underdog to cover the spread. Vondrousova +3 Games