Featured Free Play
- Will Rogers
- February 7, 2016 - 2:00 PM
- Offered at:
- pinnacle @ 10 -106 Niagara
1* free play on Niagara...
3. X-Factor - The Gaels are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 road games vs. a team with a losing home record, and they've failed to cover in seven of their last 10 versus conference rivals.
2. Home Cookin' - The Purple Eagles don't score a lot of points, but they play pretty well defensively, especially at home. They have allowed opponents to average just 69 points on 40 percent shooting at home this season. They have lost each of their last three home games, failing to cover in all three. All three of those games were decided by less than 10 points.
1. Previous History - The Gaels have won six straight against the Purple Eagles, but Niagara has covered the spread in three of the last four meetings. Iona is just 4-10 ATS in it's last 14 overall.
The Iona Gaels are coming off a blowout win at Canisius on Friday, and they will be a double digit road favorite at Niagara on Sunday. I took the Gaels as a four point favorite on Friday, but I think they are overvalued in this spot.Here are my keys to the game:
Selection: This is a play on the Niagara Purple Eagles (Free)