Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- NY Yankees
- Marc Lawrence
- May 27, 2016 - 7:10 PM
- Offered at:
- pinnacle @ -108 NY Yankees
Play - NY Yankees w/Tanaka
Edges: Masahiro Tanaka 4-0 career team starts in this series, including 1-0 with 0.00 ERA in this park. Rays: Chris Archer 0-3 last three starts in this series; and 5-9 last fourteen overall team starts.
With Tanaka 8-2 in his career team starts during the month of May, we recommend a 1* play n the New York Yankees. Thank you and good luck as always.
> Marc’s smoking hot hand (59-34, including 12-4 of late) on the NBA hardwood continues Friday night with another 100% Perfect 7* NBA Key Play on the Cavs-Raptors Eastern Conference Finals clash in a NEVER LOST winning situation. You know exactly what to do!