Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- O (KC at STL)
- AAA Sports
- June 30, 2016 - 7:15 PM
- Offered at:
- betonline @ Over 9 -110
AAA Sports is a PERFECT 6-0 (100%) the L2 days and 18-9 +$11,756 ALL picks L7 days. MLB continues to be a MASSIVE SUMMER TIME MONEY MAKER, 8-2 +$4,340 L10 and 101-74 +$13,737 Y-T-D at the ballpark! It’s time to KEEP THE PEDAL TO THE METAL early on Thursday, don’t even consider missing out!
1* Free Play OVER Royals/Cardinals.
Chris Young (2-7, 6.54 ERA) gets the call for the visitors, he most recently allowed seven runs on seven hits with four walks while striking out just two over 2.1 innings in a pathetic performance vs. the Astros on Saturday. Note that Young has been particularly horrible in this spot all year, 0-5 with a deplorable 9.70 ERA on the road thus far. The home side counters with Mike Leake (5-5, 4.25) who was shelled for five runs off nine hits over 3.1 innings in a loss to Seattle on Saturday, striking out one and walking two. Leake’s 1.24 WHIP to go along with just 59 K’s in 91 frames of work leaves everything to be desired. With these two inconsistent starters going head-to-head in this interleague contest, the OVER does indeed become worthy of a second look in this particular matchup.
- Defense Wins Championships In The NFL
Jun 29, 2016
- July Good Month/Bad Month Pitchers
Jun 28, 2016
- MLB Power Rankings (Week 13)
Jun 28, 2016
- Wiseguy Report:Teddy's Early Look at the NFC South
Jun 27, 2016
- 2016 Big 12 Conference Football Betting Preview
Jun 26, 2016