Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- Marc Lawrence
- December 4, 2016 - 1:00 PM
- Offered at:
- betonline @ 3.5 -110 Miami
Play - Miami Dolphins.
Edges - Dolphins 5-1 ATS last 6 games in Baltimore; and 14-8 ATS away during December since 2004. Ravens: Flacco 3-13 ATS last 16 starts in December, including 0-8 ATS as a favorite.
With the Ravens 0-5 ATS in their 2nd to last home game the last five years, we recommend a 1* play on Miami. Thank you and good luck as always.
> Marc’s Top 10* NFL Game Of The Week is loaded with powerful winning angles inside the game that are a jaw-dropping 22-0 ATS - including a coach in a NEVER LOST winning situation. Put this beauty right at the top of your ticket now - don’t miss out!