Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- U (BUF at FLA)
- February 28, 2015 - 3:00 PM
- Doc's Sports
- Offered at:
- betonline @ Under 5 -103
Doc's Sports has a monster Saturday card including a 10* selection from the Mountain West Conference in College Basketball.
Free NHL Hockey Prediction From Doc's Sports :
Take ‘Under’ 5 Buffalo at Florida (3 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 28)
There’s no question that the Buffalo Sabres are the worst team in hockey, and it’s not really that close. In fact, they are probably the worst club to take the ice in quite some time based on their advanced statistics. They have horrible puck possession numbers, and that has translated into the worst offense in the league. The Sabres are averaging just 1.72 goals per contest, and the only way they can generally win is to limit their opponent’s chances. That’s one of the reasons why we’ve seen more unders hit than overs in Sabres games this season. The Panthers don’t have a particularly dangerous offense and are ranked 25th in the league. They won’t mind playing a slowed down game, and I see a 2-0 or 2-1 type of affair. Play the under as our free play selection. Click Here and Bovada will give you a $250 free play to use this weekend on the any of my plays.