Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- Jesse Schule
- March 28, 2015 - 7:00 PM
- Offered at:
- carbonsports @ 177 Toronto
This is a Free #NHL play on the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Rogers' DraftKings NBA: Thursday Value Plays
Mar 27, 2015
- NCAA Sweet 16 radio show
Mar 26, 2015
- NBA Western Conf Betting Road Map (Mar. 23-29)
Mar 25, 2015
- See spot. See spot bet: This week's best spot bets
Mar 24, 2015
- Sweet 16 and Elite 8 Round Stats and Facts
Mar 24, 2015