Georgetown Worth A Look at 15/1
- 1.The Hoyas don’t buckle against good competition. Georgetown has beaten five ranked teams this season on their way to a current No. 7 ranking.
- 2.Defense. During its current streak Georgetown held Notre Dame to 47 at Notre Dame, Cincinnati to 55 at Cincinnati and (cherry on the sundae) Syracuse to 55 at Syracuse. Not surprising that the Hoyas are 9-1 ATS over that time.
- 3.Probable conference player of the year Otto Porter has been playing out of his mind. The 6-foot-8 string bean had 22 points in the win at UConn, a few nights after sending Jim Boeheim to his Rolaids stash several times by torching the Orange for 33 (and 8 rebounds). Porter had the game-winning hoop against UConn in a game in which the Hoyas trailed in the late going.
- “They could have packed it in, and they didn’t,” G-Town coach John Thompson III said of his club. “They fought back from a double-digit deficit with three of four minutes left.
Nothing is forever in college basketball and the gods might choose to smite the Hoys next. But right now Georgetown is riding high and looks like a bargain at 15/1 to win the NCAA title.
- Southern California
- Jesse Schule
- January 19, 2017 - 9:00 PM
- Offered at:
- allyoubet @ 4 -110 USC
This is a Free #NCAAB play on the #USC Trojans.
The Arizona Wildcats will be a significant road favorite at USC tonight, and I really don't think this is an easy game for Arizona. The Trojans are 9-1 at home, and the one loss came by a single point to California. Their only other two losses this season came on the road at Utah and Oregon. These two teams are very familiar with each other, and the home team has won outright in six of the last seven meetings. The Wildcats have been the favorite in each of the last eight meetings, but USC has won two of their last three home games versus Arizona. Last January these two teams played an epic 103-101 game that required four overtime periods to decide a winner. I wouldn't be surprised if we see something similar this time around.
- DraftKings NBA Tournament Lineup Thurs. January 19
Jan 19, 2017
- CareerBuilder Challenge Preview
Jan 17, 2017
- NBA Betting Roadmap, Week 13
Jan 17, 2017
- #NFL Line Watch Championship Weekend
Jan 16, 2017
- NFL Playoff Report (Packers/Cowboys)
Jan 15, 2017