NCAAF - Exposing the Top 25
Most Underrated Top 25 Team - Baylor Bears (3-0 SU, 3-0 ATS)
The Bears haven't yet faced a quality opponent, but they sure have beaten up on the opposition so far. Last week they defeated the ULM Warhawks by a score of 70-7. Success on offense is nothing new for Baylor, as the Bears were the highest scoring team in the country last year. Their defense couldn't stop anybody though, including the Warhawks, who came close to pulling off the upset in a 47-42 defeat last September. It looks like this year's team has vastly improved on the defensive side of the ball, and that's going to make them tough to beat.
Most Overrated Top 25 Team - Notre Dame (3-1 SU, 0-3-1 ATS)
Tommy Rees isn't having a lot of success at quarterback for the Irish, and he had a particularly tough game last week. Rees completed 14-of-34 attempts for 141 yards, as the Irish hung on to win 17-13 over Michigan State. The Oklahoma Sooners come to town this weekend, and if they hand the Irish a second loss, expect to see Notre Dame fall out of the rankings.
Unranked team that should be ranked: Missouri (3-0 SU, 2-0-1 ATS)
The Tigers moved to 3-0 with a convincing road win over Indiana, but they have yet to face an SEC team. Missouri will host Arkansas State this week, then the schedule gets a lot tougher in October, with games against Vanderbilt, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina. A win over Arkansas State will likely propel Missouri into the top 25, but it could be short-lived unless they can get an upset over Vanderbilt on the road.
- Marc Lawrence
- May 23, 2015 - 1:07 PM
- Offered at:
- top bet @ -110 Toronto
Play On: Toronto Blue Jays w/Buehrle.
Edges - Blue Jays: Mark Buehrle 10-0 home career team starts versus Seattle; and 17-4 his last twenty-one team starts during May. Mariners: James Paxton 10 walks and 11 strikeouts last three starts.
With Seattle 0-3 away behind Paxton this season, we recommend a 1-unit play on Toronto. Thank you and good luck as always.
• Marc’s top rated NBA Conference Most Valuable Play tips off Saturday night in the Rockets Warriors game that is not only backed with an amazing winning angle that has yet to lose the money in the NBA this season, but also with a pair of awesome angles that are each 100% ATS perfect in NBA Playoff Conference Finals. You know what to do!
- English Premier League Survival Sunday Preview
May 20, 2015
- See spot. See spot bet: This week's best spot bets
May 19, 2015
- Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Preview
May 19, 2015
- MLB Power Rankings: Week of May 18th
May 18, 2015
- This Week in the National League
May 18, 2015