NFL Line Watch Week 14
Spread to bet now
Tennessee Titans (+13.5) @ Denver Broncos
If you like the Titans to keep this one close, then I'd recommend jumping on this line as fast as possible. While you can still get a 13.5 at 5Dimes as of printing, for the most part 12 is the predominating number across the board. It's likely to drop even lower. Tennessee is coming off a hard-fought 22-14 loss in Indianapolis last week and catches a somewhat complacent home side coming off its second victory of the season over division rival Kansas City. As good as Denver is, there is no question that this sets up as a natural "letdown / trap" game for the Broncos, with a contest vs. division rival San Diego next week. While the Titans have struggled for bettors at home this year, they've been a non-stop profit buffet on the road all season, going a near-perfect 5-1 ATS so far. Expect this line to continue to drop as the week wares on.
Spread to wait on
St. Louis Rams (+6) @ Arizona Cardinals
Divisional contests at this time of year are always important. If you think the Rams can bounce back from their 23-13 setback at San Francisco last week and hand the Cardinals a second-straight loss, I'd recommend waiting a bit closer to kick-off before getting involved with this one. This line opened at 6 and while that is pretty much the predominating number across the board as of printing, there is a 6.5 (Pinnacle) and even a 7 (5Dimes) available right now as well. I think this number could go even higher. Bettors are jumping on Arizona as it looks to bounce back from its first loss in four games and to avenge a 27-24 setback in St. Louis in Week 1. With two straight on the road, including a game in Seattle on December 22nd, this contest takes on added importance for the home side. Expect this line to continue to climb as we get closer to kickoff.
Total to watch
Tennessee Titans @ Denver Broncos (50.5)
Once again we look to the Denver Broncos for this week's total to watch. Denver has seen the total go 10-2 this year, 5-1 at home and 5-1 on the road. As mentioned above, the Broncos most recently beat the Chiefs for a second time in the last three weeks, a 35-28 barn-burner, the total sailing above the posted number of 49.5 in that one. This total opened at 50.5, but is already starting to drop, with 50's and even a 49.5 on the board as of printing (5Dimes). Tennessee has seen the total go 2-3-1 on the road so far this year. If you're planning no playing the "under", consider getting involved as soon as possible.
- U (PHI at NE)
- Will Rogers
- December 6, 2015 - 4:25 PM
- Offered at:
- pinnacle @ Under 48.5 -105
The New England Patriots were not happy with the way they lost in Denver last week, and they are all banged up heading into this Sunday's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles. As bad as the Eagles have been this year, they still have plenty to play for sitting just one game out of first place in the NFC East. I expect to see a close low scoring game, and the total looks way too high.
Here are my keys to the game:
1. Injuries - The Pats have a decimated receiving corps with Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson all going down in recent weeks. Rob Gronkowski is expected to miss a couple weeks with a knee injury, leaving Brady with what amounts to a group of guys off the practice squad.
2. Eagles Offense - Regardless whether it is backup Mark Sanchez or starter Sam Bradford returning from injury, the Eagles passing game has not been very impressive. If they want to have any hope of upsetting the Patriots, they will need to run the ball here in New England.
3. X-Factor - The under is 4-0 in Eagles last 4 vs. a team with a winning record.
Selection: This is a play on PHI@NE to go UNDER the total (Free)
- See spot. See spot bet: This week's best spot bets
Dec 1, 2015
- Week 13 NFL Power Ratings
Dec 1, 2015
- NHL betting road map: Trip will make or break Pens
Nov 30, 2015
- #NFL Line Watch Week 13
Nov 30, 2015
- Wiseguy Report: Widespread NFL Mediocrity
Nov 30, 2015