CE Manager / Nov 24, 2015
Spot bets are classic handicapping practices that have proven profitable no matter what sport you're betting. Covers Expert Ben Burns breaks down his favorite schedule, lookahead, and letdown spots for this week's action.
Turkey Day Special: Buy any 2 picks for Thursday's games & get a third pick FREE!
- Will Rogers
- November 28, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Offered at:
- pinnacle @ -3.5 -106 Stanford
Notre Dame @ Stanford -4 7:30 EST
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are on the bubble as far as the playoffs are concerned, and they need a win here at Stanford, and possibly some help from teams like Nebraska, Penn State or TCU. The Cardinal's playoff hopes are a little slimmer, but they've already punched a ticket to the PAC12 Championship Game, and a win over the Irish could keep them in the discussion. My money is on a Stanford team that has a far more impressive body of work.
Here are my keys to the game:
1. Christian McCaffrey - The Heisman hopeful ran for 192 yards on 29 carries last week, and he also rank back a 98 yard kick for a TD. He should find plenty of room to run against a Notre Dame team that surrendered 214 rushing yards to Boston College last week.
2. Injuries - The Irish are really banged up, and last week they lost leading rusher C.J. Prosise to a high ankle sprain. He's not likely to play on Saturday versus Stanford.
3. X-Factor - The Cardinal are 38-17 ATS in their last 55 home games, and they've covered in seven of their last nine versus a team with a winning record.
Selection: This is a play on the Stanford Cardinal (Free)
- See spot. See spot bet: This week's best spot bets
Nov 24, 2015
- Week 12 NFL Power Rankings
Nov 24, 2015
- NHL betting road map: Close games costing Canucks
Nov 23, 2015
- Purchasing Guaranteed Plays
Visit the daily picks section or any of the individual Expert pages on Covers Experts to purchase a guaranteed to win selection...
- How do multiple advice packages work?
Covers Experts sports analysis can place their advice in packages of two to five plays. The selections must show you a profit in order for the expert to charge you for the analysis.
- How do subscriptions work?
Subscriptions can be purchased on any of the individual Expert pages. Click the add to cart icon next to the subscription you are intersted in purchasing, then click Checkout. You will be taken step-by-step...
- Easy ID for Repeat Customers
When you purchase for the first time you will select a username and password. Once you select that information you will be able to use that same information to purchase every day of the year...
Over 5 picks daily from Covers Experts
Odds analysis and in-game betting advice
Only $19.99/mth with a FREE 30-day trial